On the Docket:
I’m happy to report that I got all the summer projects on my list done!
Here’s what I accomplished between June 6 and today:
- Trimming out and painting the kitchen cabinets
- Refinishing the buffet,
- Building the guest room headboard,
- Major garden work (and after I wrote about not doing any more big yardwork this year…. we went out and did some! We bought two large bamboo plants to plant as a screen between the backyard flower bed and the neighbor’s trampoline.)
- Finally creating a kitchen window treatment
So I won’t be starting any more big projects that need to be done in the garage or outside. But…I do have some plans and fragments of ideas for smaller projects! (of course)
- I’ve got a few things in need of spray paint and ?? before the temps get too low… ;)
- I need to work on decorating the space above our front closet
- I’m going to insulate our flimsy aluminum garage door
- We will be replacing the weather stripping (bigger job than I thought) on our front and garage doors.
- And of COURSE! I have some seriously awesome ideas for extremely inexpensive fall decor.
And what do you know, but I will probably take you along for the ride!
In the meantime, have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend :)